Home - Who's Who on the World Wide Web - Whos who on the Web
This is a list of some of the biggest names on the World Wide Web :-
- Bill Gates is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, and principal founder of Microsoft Corporation.
- Jeff Bezos is an American technology entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist, who is best known as the founder, chairman, and CEO of Amazon, the world's largest online retailer.
- Mark Zuckerberg (AKA The Zuck) is an American technology entrepreneur and philanthropist best known for co-founding and leading Facebook as its chairman and chief executive officer.
- Elon Musk FRS is a South African-born American business magnate, investor and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and lead designer of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO and product architect of Tesla and co-founder and CEO of Neuralink.
- Larry Page is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Google with Sergey Brin. Page is the chief executive officer of Google's parent company, Alphabet Inc.
- Sergey Brin is an Russian-American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Google with Larry Page.
- Linus Torvalds Software developer and creator of Linux.
- Joanna Rutkowska is a Polish computer security researcher, known for her research on low-level security and stealth malware and as founder of the Qubes OS security-focused desktop operating system.
- Steve Jobs was an American entrepreneur and business magnate. He was the chairman, CEO and a co-founder of Apple, chairman and majority shareholder of Pixar.
- Steven Wozniak (AKA The Great Woz) is an American inventor, electronics engineer, programmer, philanthropist and technology entrepreneur who co-founded Apple.
- Larry Ellison is an American businessman, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who is co-founder, executive chairman and CTO of Oracle Corporation.
- Marissa Mayer is an American information technology executive, formerly serving as the president and chief executive officer of Yahoo!, a position she had held starting July 2012
- Tim Cook is an American business executive and industrial engineer. Cook is the Chief Executive Officer of Apple Inc, who previously served as the company's COO, under its founder, the late Steve Jobs.
- Steven Ballmer is an American businessman, investor and philanthropist who was the chief executive officer of Microsoft from January 2000 to February 2014.
- Julian Assange is an Australian computer programmer and the editor of WikiLeaks. Assange founded WikiLeaks in 2006, but came to international attention in 2010, when WikiLeaks published a series of leaks provided by Chelsea Manning.
- Peter Jones Dragons Den investor (BBC Two)
- Charles Chauhan Property developer & Film Producer.
- John Wood British Actor (WarGames) / Property consultant.
- Charlie Chauhan Indian Actress who started her career in MTV's "MTV Roadies 7".
- Sarah Bird CEO of Moz.com.
Proof-of-Concept Prototype X1.00